|Registration Fees from Host Country||Registration Fees from Developing Countries
(*see country list below)
|Registration Fees from Foreign Authors|
|Regular Authors||MYR 500||USD 315||USD 400|
|Full Time Student Authors||MYR 300||USD 235||USD 315|
|Extra Paper Charges||MYR 100 / paper||USD 165 / paper||USD 200 / paper|
REGISTRATION FEES FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDEE/LISTENER
Foreign Delegates: USD 100
Malaysian Delegates: MYR 200
Full Time Students: MYR 100
Please note that Conference Attendee / Listener registration fee doesn’t cover registration kit and proceedings.
The conference registration covers conference proceedings, conference kit, admission to all workshops, coffee breaks, lunch and banquet. The registration doesn’t cover accommodation, transportation etc.
All accepted papers will be published in the online proceedings (with access code). At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register at the full registration rate. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has also to be registered.
It may be ensured that the Remitter’s (Participant/Author) name, EDAS Paper-ID and the Purpose of remittance (Registration Fees) is clearly mentioned by the Remitter in the Funds Transfer Application. Malaysian Nationals or Students residing in overseas have to pay foreign authors’ registration rate only.
Students (University Students and only Full time Research/PhD Scholars) have to submit their scanned copy of the ID card along with the Registration form to avail the deduction. When the students are coming for the presentation, they have to produce the original Student ID card and bonafied certificate from the Head of the Institution/Department.
*RAOS-2021 Authors residing in one of the following countries qualify for the developing countries rates:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia Republic, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon, Islands, Somalia, Sri-Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- In order to register, please Create Account in registration system by filling your personal details.
- Once you login to the system, you have to select the paper(s) that you wish to register and fill the particulars carefully. Please note that you are required to select number of extra pages for your paper(s) if your paper exceeds the page limit set. Then, please take print out or PDF the filled registration form and pay by either demand draft or netbanking or wire transfer.
- Once the payment is made, you are required to scan the proof of Bank Draft or Receipt or Wire Transfer Receipt and upload the details online using the same username and password you had created earlier.
- If you are paying for demand draft, please scan and upload scanned copy of DD before depositing in any of Maybank in your locatlity with bank deposit form by filling our bank account details carefully.
- Once your registration amount is credited in our bank, we will send you the confirmation email and also you can able to print the computer generated receipt from the system.
If you have any questions or clarifications on registration,
please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org